UNIVERSAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

means that all is in good shape

Go down

means that all is in good shape Empty means that all is in good shape

Post by 000064 23.07.15 13:05

yes .... we try here to conduct the strategy game and universal bux and presidential elections ....! ☀
:sleep:

Back to top Go down

means that all is in good shape Empty Re: means that all is in good shape

Post by 000064 23.07.15 13:07

The U.S. current-account deficit -- a net measure of transactions between the United States and the rest of the world in goods, services, primary income (investment income and compensation), and secondary income (current transfers) -- increased to $113.3 billion (preliminary) in the first quarter of 2015 from $103.1 billion (revised) in the fourth quarter of 2014.
In the first quarter, the U.S. dollar appreciated 8.2 percent on a trade-weighted quarterly average basis against a group of 7 major currencies, after appreciating 6.2 percent on the same basis in the fourth quarter.
The House passed fast-track today.
Our elected officials are well-paid to keep our shelves stocked with foreign goods.
Deindustrialization is much worse than cancer.
bob
Here are some reasons why: Many American voters love to vote for very rich candidates. . . .
I'll guess that our next President has already been chosen by the Chinese Communist Party.
What can we do about it?
They only get all of their power from the likes of you and me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 000064 23.07.15 13:08

We own a tennis club with two tennis courts & a gym. So we decided to expand it with a hostel & a camping.
Split town is a transit center and needs a cheap transient camping and transitory hostel at a convenient site.
So, we had entered to Airbnb deals and we were surprised that all people ask for the same date, 11.07.2015.
"Ultra Europe", is our very test of how many people we can accommodate and can we show our hospitality.
Thus, we have to prepare a lot of places and spaces to accommodate you all as participants, that we could.
We have included our private house for this special occasion with Ultra. I hope we can host well 100 guests.
We provide you with rooms, linen, blankets, tents, bags, lockers, toilets, showers, cooker, fridge, (€10pnpp).
After the ultra is over we will turn to the transit camping, the transient hostel and the provident tennis camp.
An opportunity for any neglected tennis talent ( or any other talents ) from all around the world that we find.
We shall offer them free accommodations and training ( providentially ) in our tennis camp with no charge.
It'll be a permanent refugee camp for any discontent talent or destiny of the people in a need & desperation.
A Destiny Destination! "If you feel some hurdles or obstacles for your talent, come to Destiny Destination!".
We are now at 30 accepted booked reservations (30/100), lol, progress is in sight, wow. I hope to fill it in due time.
Canada, australia, britain, netherlands, switzerland, brazil, france, spain, usa, argentina, italy, chile, lithuania etc.
Benoit, andoni, joss, severin, paulien, gustavo, caio, zik, jin, jo, jake, gonzalo, monica, benton, jennifer, arturo etc.
The boss is jo (ivica). He has facilities & amenities, lists & sites, viber & paypal. An all-around-man. Plumber, etc.
I am zik (zikalkis). I have this computer. I'm answering your messages. I can be a good locker-man. An exo-entity.
Who is jin? We don't know yet (neno, ivan, dana, sanja, josip or any newbie). Pretend to be your concierge-spirit.
Jo is reluctant to talk english but I hope that he might understand all your needs that you can ask for at your stay.
Zinfandel is abut to come with you as a kind of a historical ultra token, a tip for your trip & tip for me!. Lol!. Wow.
Historical token can be understood as the collection of means for the fulcrum of the liberty statue in usa.!!!!
Zik, Jin and Jo .... !. .... bye .... bye ....!

Back to top Go down

Post by 000064 23.07.15 13:19

10 years ago I took assumption of presumption for considering myself as the secular born god who need a zillion to resolve the precarious situation of the civilization. I withdraw to the isolation and seclusion in my room and started to follow TV and consult some books.Then 3 years ago the relatives brought me a computer screen, keyboard and mouse and I am online ever since then! I opened email and didn't know for buzz so I went on twitter, FB I disliked because of faces! Then I went to Paint program to draw the situation under the stance: "I am a god who is trying to understand the world. I started with tradition (colored black)! But I said : organized religions are mostly black and they are conspirational movements as the communism is! So they are two sides of the same medal, only comunists are more horizontal. So, blacks and reds or cleries and commies. But they are losing pace and importance and we are living in blue contemporaneity of democracies with standard capitalism and rule of law, suported by social national state! "Social contract!" OK it is third color, blue, but who is working? People and trade unions, they carry the bricks and it is the orange color, exploited as orange is! This are 4 colors of 8 that I presume! Next, I was asking myself who and where are the others and what colours they are and I found immediately yellow liberals and libertarians and other yellows but the lime greens environmentalists and ecologists can't be close to my forest green so I inserted fuchsiya ( progressive forces, as you are belonging to ) and I have got 8 colors which I used to paint my division of the civilization into 8 continents ( universates )( they are with the flags ). Simultaneously, I have found that my view of establishment should be 256 ( present is 227 or so ) countries ( forsates ). I saw the flags of all of existing national states and suddenly I decided, as there is no a single one logically with 4 stripes to use this pattern for all my forsates, for sake of equality of all in the paradigm of the divine universlism. I went that way from forest green to fuchsiya over nature green and yellow and so on! 256 variations! All different! If, theoretically, all 7 b people of this civilization enter the flags they will be 30m in each data base ( forsate )! All with new universalized names in the identity identification. 30 letters and 100 points valued in chaldean numerology, approved by the chaldean names compilator which I intend to buy from programmers. Then we can freely and comfortably run the universal olimpic games and supergrandslams in tennis and soccer championships besides traditional or particular ones, and so on and so on...I think that everybody would come to same conclusion if put in same position of the god as my concept is! I presume secular god while we assume almighty god! Yes, but Almighty God is a concept of the non-conceptualized entity, while Secular God is concept of ultimate goodness to heal the problems of all.

Back to top Go down

Post by 000064 23.07.15 14:16

How do we stay?.
Griskie is looking like a tough woman, at least with her name.
Sara is dominated by alfa male president of Third American Party.
Lady Reed was showing some signs of internationalism, but then retrieved to national.
The green woman is off the table. S. Palin must be somewhere around the bridges.
Bode, Chehade, Cisneros, Dale, Reed etc. are all with good intention but no intuition.
Bill Still looks to me like strong candidate, maybe only by name, but still is still.
Daniel Kingery looks like holy ghost for the hopefuls, but has nothing to offer them universally.
I still walk the line of goodness and godness on the side of the moralology vs the technology.
The job of a presumed secular god I work after my intuition, instinct, idiosyncrasy, ideas and so on.
Michel Trout thinks of a new reformation, politics to turn to policy. Bob Hall is strong but colloquial.
I have opposite direction, to pioneer from the mundane politics to the divine providence.
Last fall elections I had talked the same, but I was not clear what is difference between
transcendence and experience .... Almighty God is residing only in transcendence, while
we have not any experience of the god in the experience, until I'd discovered that Secular God's position.
I've created paradigm for the comprehensive divine universalism & the divine providence in experience.
I see no other attempts online. Oprah, Bono, Suu, Kasparov, Obama, Queen etc., show no initiatives.
So, what we do? Vote for god universally? Let us do a conference of all to reach consents of all?.
To initiate such an acknowledgement in the UN assembly? Or we follow Zikalkis and his intuition?.
Hahah ....! My option is: we join on my forum, summon all hopefuls and we set up all paradigm anew.
Same time we develop universal bux, strategy game and the paradigm of the divine universalism.
United in the cooperation and collaboration we will come out with our candidate for US president.
If our candidate is elected he-she could start immediately to implement secular god into the reality.
I think that divine universalism is not totalitarian but it is rather comprehensive and very extensive.
Means that tradition and nation are not enemy, but they can not keep us in barrel, we want get out!
Why US, why not China or Japan, Russia or Brasil, yes, we're all americans, universally, not nationally.
So, an US american citizen & a burmese'd have same univeresal passport valid as stately issued one.
The universal identity is an additional one as the complement to the existing national one, name, etc.!
The individual existential sovereignty sum of $10000 a year for each and every born person is god's gift.
That's it, we've to start to learn the divine providence in the experience. We can test it in Lesotho, etc.
I know, this looks like serious joke, but it is so, human resourcefulness and resilience has no boundary.
My responsibility? I said: "I take all of your liabilities and obligations as my responsibility!" Actions?.

http://zikalkis.blogspot.com/

camping and campaign ... lol:
room and forum .... https://000037.forumotion.com/
you may join my or our forum .... bux and game .... camping and hostel
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6712245
it takes you no time ... i do it all ... but you can follow actions
you just register using usernumber as username: say: 000111 ... lol
or any other number from 000001 to 000144 (6 leagues by 24 teams)
we are already 5 users ... haha ... 5/144 ... we and you may earn too
we experiment and explore the new ways of clicking and gaming
i think it would be interesting to you too .... or camping join live: lol
we run universally ... so don't hesitate to join the quest for the goodiest
https://www.facebook.com/carvuelis.zikalkis
be part of the history in experience
https://twitter.com/zikalkisTW
play fair and extensive
my skype: zikalkis (skayovo)
be in contact with all

Back to top Go down

Post by 000064 23.07.15 14:35

"TEAR THAT NATIONAL BARREL DOWN"
One day I was walking down to the river.
On a plane near the riverbank, I saw a barrel in upright position.
In approaching to that barrel, I heard in my left ear a voice.
When I came to that barrel I lifted myself on my feet, and leaned over the rim.
Then I heard clearly that someone is calling loudly:
„Help, my god, help me somebody!“. I said: „How can I help you, I am just a boy, fourth grader, I am only Secular God Zikalkis, not Almighty God,
what are you doing there, I don't see you!?“.
He replied: „You can't see me, I am black, I am Obama, I am chained here at the bottom of the barrel!“
I said: „I can't reach you, maybe I push this barrel in horizontal position, but it is too heavy for me!“
He said: „Go and find first people and tell them to help you to tear this barrel down!“. OK, I said, and went upstream to look for people.
Soon, I saw two men fishing on the other bank of the river.
I shouted: „Hi!“ .... http://zikalkis.blogspot.com
They said: „Shut up boy, you may scare big fish!“
I sat down, calmly, thinking to myself:“ Zik, you are Secular God, you can't shut up in such matters!“.
Then I shouted: „Hi, You, Obama is in the barrel chained and I am too weak to tear that barrel down, come and help me!“
They smiled and said: „Can't he unchain himself!?“.
I answered: „No he can't. More he moves chains more squeeze!“.
After some consultations, they said, reluctantly: „Okay, okay, boy, we are coming!“.
They booted themselves and crossed the river and followed me to the barrel.
They leaned over and said: „ We don't see anybody!“
I said: „How can you see a black man in that darkness!“ and I said firmly: „Tear this barrel down!“.
When they heard my strong command and weak voice of Obama they pushed barrel down to horizontal position.
I went inside and unchained himself and we went out:
He said: „I see now, there is god, but I couldn't imagine that it is you!“.
„I know, I know!“ said I, „ Will you now buy me a Berliner Doughnuts!?!“.
„You merit one barrel of Zinfandel!“ said he .... hahahaha .... we laughed!
But, after 2 mandates, not a liter of Zinfandel arrived to my realm. Reminds me of the situation when usa peoples
collected money for the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty, or for financial dues to UN. Rich no poor if gives away.
i added you as hundred .... as the song: "you are one in a million" ... or, as i am the one with a zillion .....
As I am working the job of the presumed Secular God, I offer you the following services:
1.) the referral activities .... at the bitcoin crypto industry .... reciprocally
2.) the universal divinism or divine universalism participation .... online
3.) the creating of your universal identity as an additional to your traditional and national
4.) the taking part in the permanent game "seasons" .... zizikan@gmail.com
camping and campaign ... lol:
room and forum .... https://000037.forumotion.com/
you may join my or our forum .... bux and game .... camping and hostel
https://www.facebook.com/carvuelis.zikalkis 1KRdDZ5J8sbWapSFL7ZXGvUftjmWJeDST9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down