UNIVERSAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals

2 posters

Go down

moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals Empty moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals

Post by 000037 08.08.15 12:07

I am not espousing any particular normative moral theory; rather I only wish to advance a meta-ethical one: moral objectivism.
☀
The laws are typical examples of the objective moral and we are with subjective morals. Both morals and morality i named moralology as contrast to the technology ....
Objective moral will say that Obama should put a ship in front of Tunis coasts and accept all refugees and distribute them.
Greece and Turkey too. But his subjective moral says differently.
Normal sequence of the objective and subjective morality should be as follows: transforme from gops (elephants) to donkeys (dems),
then to porcupines (libs) then to frogs (greens) then to goldfinches (progressives) and meet and support me, the presumed divine in experience (wild horse) zikalkis ....
:sleep:

Back to top Go down

moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals Empty Re: moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals

Post by 000010 25.09.15 19:15

do we need any law for this "divine dollars" .... zixes ... nhhh .... how to legislate divinity in experience .... humans progress to divine anyway .... lol
https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/19/32/62/50/1a1g10.jpg
moralology is morality and both subjective and objective morals 1a1g10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum