UNIVERSAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the divine providence in the experience

Go down

the divine providence in the experience Empty the divine providence in the experience

Post by 004745 28.01.16 14:48

the divine providence in the experience
hi .... i am okay .... nhhh ... yes .... no problems .... haha ... divine dollars as penicillin or panacea ... haha ....
yes ... i am zik zikalkis coughing very much as doc holliday and che guevara ..haha ... i think you ought to act as some universal entity ...
lol ... i will approve your existance online on internet .... i am introducing divine currency beside the fiats and cryptos ......
i use divine money already in my universal forum that i run as a game, see here https://000037.forumotion.com/
you can use it as exchanger ledger and trader and beyond .... maybe mining contracts and similar activities
--------
so, we have your user, cryptsy, universal forum and some external ledger disk or so ... to form a diamond of four actors as factors....
in my/our forum i run divine providence based on email addresses .... emas .... so, firstly i registered all my 13 emas as accounts of users ....
then i collected 83 emas from chatters onine at random .... so we have 96 users (teams) that are competing in the championships with 4 divisions by 24 user-emas-teams,
see it here: https://www.facebook.com/carvuelis.zikalkis .... monthly, first on the table gets 3000 divine dollars (dd) .... haha .. the last on table loses 3000 dd .. of course
as each ema was accrued with d$10K means that we have about one million dd in forum and in the game .... you have maybe 100 000 users ( i think you can run 7 billion )
.... so, now from emas in forum we can go to ip on the platform of cryptsy ... 100k users (ip) by 10K is 1kkk .. or one billion dd .... nice cash .. and clean .. no need laundering
yeah .. just like that: fiat is real, crypto is virtual and divine is supra real ... morally backed as previous are gold backed .. lol.... i guide and confirm, you lead and affirm ....
yes .... i am on skype: skayovo ..... chatango: brenderson37 .... fb: xarihan estefaga ... tw: #zikalkisTW .... okay
.... i was thinking of a new code per ip .... nhhh .... you can try this medicine on myself .... i am witsie as user in cryptsy
.... i will be first user under regime of the divine providence in experience (as not in transcendence).... lol ....
.... from 0000000001 ..... to 7000000000 ..... and more users .. lol .. maybe code: witsie0000000001 .... or os
anyhow, i am offering 2 rooms in my hostel to be affordable for payment in divine dollars ... 10 dd per night ... airbnb .. lol
so, i log in cryptsy and i see on my account 10 000 dd .. wow .. what is this.... divine dollars
i write to support: i do not want any divine money .... there should be no free lounch .. haha
cryptsy support answers: okay ... we shall remove it to the needy pool ... hahaha ..
or, i say: wow, good, i go to buy now all fiats and cryptos in value of 9 000 dd ....
so to have 1000 for my holidays in density of destiny destination hostel ...
about that fourth actor in our diamond of four, i found here that idea:
"There are many scammers who prey on policies paypal.
Your ID will be encrypted and locked in an external disk."
nhh i am not programmer i am only a presumed secular god at work .... hnnn
see, we have not internetial universal authorities ..... we have only universal and international authorities
so, i am the first universal authority on internet and you are the second .............. if we are bold enough
hahaha .. we shall test our civilization's resilience and capacity ..... wooow .. thanks .. see you ... zik

Back to top Go down